Hydrogen Peroxide 5L

£29.99 Inc VAT

Out of stock


Nearly all living organisms produce hydrogen peroxide as a by-product of oxidative metabolism. Living creatures possess enzymes that are known as catalyse peroxidases. These enzymes harmlessly decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide, converting them into water and oxygen.

In all forms, regardless of the level of dilution, hydrogen peroxide can be extremely dangerous if the right level of care is not taken when using it. Due to its highly reactive nature, and strong oxidizing capacity, contact with the hydrogen peroxide can cause burns to the skin and tissue as well as damage to the eyes. This is particularly true when it is in it’s more concentrated forms. It can also cause system toxicity if inhaled or ingested.

Additional information
Weight 5 kg

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Privacy Preference Center